Πέμπτη 26 Οκτωβρίου 2017

Where is the Road-Map for Glioblastoma?

Muscoe was an architect with an impeccable sense of direction and we were lost on the way to our son's soccer game, a route we had navigated many times before. That should have been my first clue. But the signs and symptoms of glioblastoma multiforme (GBM) emerge slowly and intermittently, and they are easy to explain away, at first. Why was he not paying attention to me—drifting off in the middle of a response when I asked him a question. Was he having an affair? Lyme disease was a much more acceptable diagnosis, so when the astute primary care physician we went to see for a Lyme titer test suggested a computed tomographic scan of the head, "just to be sure," I dropped my husband at the hospital for the scan and pushed on to work. He called me a couple of hours later reporting that they saw something. I raced to the hospital to meet him, but when I got there, he was gone.

from Cancer via ola Kala on Inoreader http://ift.tt/2yTCBt9
via IFTTT

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου