Δευτέρα 22 Νοεμβρίου 2021

“Business” Is not a Four-Letter Word

xlomafota13 shared this article with you from Inoreader
Remember back to when you decided you wanted to be a physician? You made the conscious decision to study instead of going out, to spend your weekends and evenings buried in books and memorization, maybe even foregoing that really interesting humanities course because you had to "ace" organic chemistry. You did this because you wanted to be a doctor to help people and make a difference in this world, and that's what you told your medical school interviewers. Me, too. Not one of us said, "I want to be a doctor and make sure I run my business profitably so that I can pay my staff and myself fairly and stay in business to continue to help more patients and provide for my family and retire comfortably." Likewise, our curricula in medical school were rich in basic and clinical sciences, and more recently in ethics and communication, but, all along training, information continues to be sparse regarding business basics, employment and insurance negotiations, the intricacies o f human resource management, billing, coding and getting paid, what to do in case you are sued, and how to plan for your and your family's financial future.
View on the web

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου